Friday, January 16, 2009

school

ssup homie.its been a while since my last post. ceyh padahal baru haritu post. okay tkpe. its my last year in school. huwaa.. next year ull be seeing me in a black volvo.
plate num ABB 4194. yes! last night my dad said if i get good result in trial, he will give me this


altough its old, kisah apa? aku ada kereta bai. fwah, kami sial. BUT.... tica (my sis)
get the waja. babi sial. i think in 10 years time zetty (my younger sis) will get the wish. kuaja ah tu kan? haha. tkpe2. tunggu aku jadi accountant berjaya. evo 10 aku bawak balik umah. haha

enough of the car thingy.
back to the title. school. alots of homework, school uniforms, whatever shit, teachers,datin robiah. adoy. i only have 11 months to go. and dunia aku yang punya.
haha. orait2. heres the things i wanna to do after spm:
1) wake up 5pm every day
2) afro! tu yang aku paling tak sabar.
3) lepak.
4) work.
5) get back home at 2 am every day.
6) upgrade volvo
7) smoke a joke
8) one more thing.! cari gf baru.. hehe
9) hmpphh

tu jelah kot. takpe2.but this year i will not hangout so often. i will pay my full attention on my studies. yeah, lepas spm, kasi gegar ah,
hahah
thats all crap for today.
so long..
tata

No comments: